Thursday, February 25, 2016

Persephone + Mokosh + Poppy

Persephone, Mokosh, and the poppy plant are all the same thing, but I can't prove it yet.  I'm getting discouraged and exhausted.  Last night I realized that I've been working on this idea for about a month.  I thought it would easy to figure out this stuff.  If Mokosh is the poppy, then who are her friends?  I said that the 3 Fates represent 3 plants, but I can't be sure whether I got the correct plants.  This is much more complicated than it seemed at the beginning.  I have a sense that this research could be an amazingly good way to untangle women's history.  I think there is much more to discover.

I have wanted to talk to Elizabeth Wayland Barber for a long time, but she is so famous.  There is no address in her book, The Dancing Goddesses, so I don't know how to write her a letter.  This blog is my response to her book.  I'm not limiting my blog to one subject - I'm saying that this book has become very important to me.

I have lots of cool ideas in my diary.  I'm not exactly a writer, but I would like to share my ideas.  I am considering possibly dumping everything (almost everything) I ever wrote in my diary into the Internet.  It's only a thought now, but I could do it.  Wondering what would happen next...?

I am not very good at computers.  I want to share everything, yet not have my ideas stolen.  Today I must explore copyright protections for my writing.  Maybe I can chose the less restrictive approach...

I need help.  I want to find people interested in Mokosh who could share in my research.  I don't even know if I am reinventing the wheel.  Maybe someone already did this same research?  It can't be possible that I've found something new..?  Because if I really found something amazing, what would I do with it?  Give it away?  Maybe.

There's something really big hidden here, just below the surface.  (Dale Pendell said that, but it's also true for me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment